Refund & Cancellation
Please Note : The Card Charges will show as ” technomatix8008321643″ Please contact support for any query
The fee paid to Technomatix covers the cost of software product license, development services and consulting work carried out by our team. Technomatix the client for any reason. It may not be possible to refund a deposit once Technomatix has started the development process. A refund is not guaranteed by Technomatix but is possible based on execution department’s judgment. If deposit has been paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of payment. If your project has been cancelled by us due to any breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
Development Services and Consulting – If the services opted by you are T&M (Time & Material) based services or hire dedicated developer service, these are non-refundable.
Technomatix follows different cancellation policies for its software licenses, monthly subscriptions and other services. Kindly refer respective service agreements for more details on cancellation policy.
All cancellation requests must be submitted to accounts and execution department of Technomatix You may submit your cancellation requests by e-mail. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our accounts or execution department. The confirmation email or number given by accounts department of Technomatix will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.
Please Note :
- You can only request for refund (partial) before final approval
- Customer should have to get their own developer account or get assistance from our customer support ( There will be extra charges for that ) Apple Developer account ” $100″ , Google developer account “$30” Respectively
- All Plans are valid for six months .
- There will be no full Refund .
- Please contact email@example.com or call our support number for cancellation request
- No cancellation request will be approved once the app is published